Unit Package bag: made of high quality PVC plastic with aluminium foil.
Master Carton: made of 5-layer cardboard with high rigidity, each master carton is fastened with two PP straps
Package Bag Artwork Design Patented
10 days for Minimum Order
2,CE and RoHS
3,Appearance design patented
4,Quality guarantee for one year
5,Colorful plastic bag
CE certified, Rohs certified
with three-layer safe nets
with mosquito tracing lamp
with flat-pin charging plug
excellent for killing mosquitoes
powerful for killing flies
necessary for homes
Electric Mosquito/Fly Hitting Racket takes the shape of a racket with an electric mesh positioned between two protective wire grids. When an insect is swatted, its body acts as a conductor between the electrified mesh and the grid, sending a 2000 volt current through its body with a loud ZAP and a blue flash. Presto, the end of all flying and crawling insects!
1. Charge the Electric Mosquito/Fly Hitting Racket for 8-15 hours before using.
2. Switch the racket on by the electric switch on the side of the racket handle; switch the mosquito-tracing lamp on by the lamp switch on the face of the racket handle.
3. Grip the handle and press the zap button to initiate power. The mosquito-tracing lamp gives off light and the racket is now electrified and ready to zap any bugs even in dark places. Be sure to keep the zap button pressed while hitting the bugs. If you want to stop the mosquito-tracing lamp giving off light, you can switch the lamp off.
4. Keeping the zap button pressed down, wave the racket at the mosquito or fly. When the bug connects with the racket, a zapping sound will be heard and the bug will be zapped!
5. The racket will not shock humans if you touch the outer mesh, but this is not advised. Make sure please donot touch the inner mesh before you release the zap button.
6. Dead bugs can be brushed or shaken off the net.
7. When zapping sound and flash are weak, you need to recharge the Electric Mosquito/Fly Hitting Racket.